Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
WORK SESSION 4:00 P.M.
- 4:00 Water Rights Follow-up Work Proposal - Sunrise Engineering Ken Tuttle
- Electric Base Rate Resolution Draft Review
- Solar Ordinance Second Read
- Appeal Board Ordinance Review
- 5:00 Betterment Club Donation - Holly Blackner
- Manager Brown Updates: Tree Grant funding awarded to Beaver City- Tree planting planning and update, PI Pond Structure Porject Update, Airport Project Update, Golf Course Update, Fireworks (July 4, July 24, and Santa Parade?)
REGULAR SESSION 6:00 p.m.
- Opening - Council Member Robinson
- Review and Approval of Minutes for September 27, 2016
- Review and Approval of Bills for Oct. 7, 2016
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 Public Hearing: Regarding the issuance and sale of not more than $500,000 aggregate principal amount of irrigation water revenue bonds, Series 2016, and to allow public input regarding any potential economic impact that the project to be financed with the proceeds of the Series 2016 bonds may have on the private sector and related matters.
- 6:45 Beaver Santa Parade - Holly and David Kerksiek
- Quarterly Financial Statement Review - Manager Brown and Treasurer Barton
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
- Administrative/Committee Reports:
- CONSENT ITEMS:
- CLOSED SESSION: As Needed
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 17th day of October, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.