Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
WORK SESSION 4:00 P.M.
- Street Parking Ordinance Review and P&Z Recommendations
- Rural One and Central Devlopment Zone Recommendations from P&Z Board
- Financial Review - August, 2016
- Manager Brown Updates - Airport Runway Project, PI & Power Plant Diversion Structure, Briggs Fire Beaver City Land Use and Rental Payment, Health Insurance Renewal Options.
REGULAR SESSION 6:00 p.m.
- Opening - Mayor Wright
- Review and Approval of Minutes for September 6, 2016 & September 20, 2016 Special Meeting
- Review and Approval of Bills for Sept. 8, 9, 14, & 27th
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Rural Community Consultants Website Bid
- 7:00 p.m. Eagle Scout Project Report - Josh Webb
- Street Parking Ordinance Amendment
- Rural One District Code Amendment
- Central Development District Code Amendment
- New Planning & Zoning Board Member Ratification
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- CONSENT ITEMS: Canyon Breeze Ladies Golf Association, Canyon Breeze Men's Golf Association.
- CLOSED SESSION: The Beaver City Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 26th day of September, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.