Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
- 3:00 Work Session
- Chamber of Commerce
- Pavers for the Veterans Memorial
- High School Computer Lab at City Center - Tracy Davis
- Golf Course Clubhouse Progress
- 5:00 Regular Public Session
- Opening Ceremony - Council Member Smith
- 5:05 Approval of Minutes from April 14, 2015 and Closed Session Minutes
- 5:10 Review/Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- 5:30 UAMPS Report - Les Williams
- 5:50 Memorandum of Understanding - Children's Justice Center - Von Christiansen
- 6:00 Memorandum of Understanding - Beaver Civic Arts - VonChristiansen
- 6:15 Beaver Senior Citizen Health Fair Donation
- FY2015 3rd Quarter Financial Statement Review
- Wastewater Planning Program Resolution Approval
- 2015-16 City Youth Council Swearing In
- Public Comment
- Closed Session: As Needed.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 27th day of April, 2015.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.