Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd & 4th TUESDAY of each month
- 2:00 Work Session
- FY2014 Projects List & Estimated Costs
- Proposed 2013/2014 Budget Review
- 4:00 Opening Ceremony - Council Member Wright
- 4:05 Approval of minutes from previous council meeting
- 4:10 Review and Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- 4:15 Eagle Scout Project - Cole Robinson
- 4:20 Special Service Recognition - Chad McWilliams
- 4:30 Noise petition - Kasey Hodges
- 4:40 Fee Schedule Questions - Ron French
- 4:50 Swimming Pool Fees
- 5:00 Five County Survey Results - Jane Lewis
- NEW AND UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Beaver City Scholarship
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- ADMINISTRATIVE AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
- ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL
- Executive Session - As Needed
- Meeting Adjourned
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City
Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 24th day of May, 2013.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.