Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
Nwe Council Member will be sworn in at 3:45 p.m. - Gary Brown, Tyler Schena
- 4:00 Resignation Letter of Council Member McWilliams, Welcome new council members - Gary Brown, Tyler Schena
- 4:05 Lighting Ceremony Agenda
- 4:20 Council Assignment Changes
- 4:30 Capital Improvement Plan
- 4:45 Legal Counsel - Justin Wayment - Confidential Information
- 5:00 Dinner Break
- 6:00 Opening Ceremony - Manager Blackner
- 6:05 Approval of Minutes - April 8, 2014
- 6:10 Review and Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstensions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- 6:20 Golf Course Senior Discount Approval
- 6:30 Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce/Reusable Energy
- 6:45 Enterprise Zones Resolution Approval
- 6:55 Review of Quarterly Financial Statement
- Report of Officers, Boards and Committees
- Public Comment
- Executive (Closed) Session - A portion of the meeting will be closed in order to discuss potential litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City
Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 21st day of April, 2014.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.