Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
Work Session 4:00 p.m.
- PI Pond/Power Plant #1 Intake Structure
- City Streets and Right-of-ways
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Playground Safety
- 5:15 Hospital Audit and Financial Report
- Regular Session 6:00 p.m.
- Opening by Council Member Robinson
Review and Approval of Minutes for May 10, 2016
Review and Approval of Bills for May 24, 2016
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Airport Renovation Project Approval
- New Library Board Member Ratification
- 6:30 Public Hearing 2nd CDBG Beaver Housing Authority
- Travel and Accident Insurance
- Employee Golf pass upgrading for family and partners
- Planning & Zoning Commission Members
- Land Lease Agreement - Wayne Smith
Closed Session: As Needed.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 23rd day of May, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.