Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
Work Session 4:00 p.m.
- 4:00 Public Open Meetings Act Training - Justin Wayment
- 5:00 Street Parking Ordinance Revisit - Planning & Zoning Board
- 5:15 Rural Community Consultants - General Plan and Website Presentation
- Regular Session 6:00 p.m.
- Opening - Council Member Schena
- Review and Approval of Minutes for July 14 & August 9, 2016
- Review and Approval of Bills for August 10 & 23
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:20 - 1400 North Road - Amy Jo Beaumont
- Legal Counsel - North Sewer Resolution. Police Protection Resolution from Beaver County
- City Manager Update - Swim Lessons, UAMPS Conference Update, City Park Trees Update, Airport Project Update, Tax Levi Increase Proposal, Zoning update of Central Development Dist. north of town, Consideration of branding name "Beaver River Country".
- July, 2016 Financial Review
- Administrative/Committee Reports
- Public Comment
- Consent Items - 4-H/FFA Livestock Fund Project, American Legion Honor Guard
- Closed Session: The City Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 22nd day of August, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.